Selling Your Home
Compared to dealing with a traditional estate agent, the benefits of selling your home to us are vast. Here are just a few:
- Avoid Repossesion: If you've missed your mortgage payments or are deep in arrears, Fast Sale Homes can guarantee a fast, hassle free sale that will free up the cash that you need. We also have a team of expert lawyers that can advise you and make sure you hang onto your home until you sell it.
- Save Precious Time: We don't make you arrange hundreds of viewings. We also don't require you to spend money and time refurbishing your house. We will buy your house whatever the condition it is in.
- No Stress: If you sell directly to us, you won't have to wait months and months to complete the process. We can buy your house in as little as up to four weeks, making sure the sale doesn't drag on for ages. We also cut out the middlemen - the lawyers and the estate agents - so you don't have to worry about a potential sale falling through.
- Move When You Want: If you need to relocate urgently, you don't have to wait for the right offer, or any offer, before you can get on with your life again.
- Get Your Cash Now: If all your equity is tied up in your property, then we will ensure the cash is returned to you faster than any other home property buyers on the market.
- Privacy: If you don't like the idea of hundreds of potential buyers traipsing through your house while you're away or at work, then selling directly to Fast Sale Homes can guarantee your privacy.
- No Fees: We do not charge valuation fees, legal fees or estate agents fees. If you want to sell your house with little expense, then Fast Sale Homes are the best way forward.
- No Chain: By selling directly to us, you protect yourself against the deal falling through and potential delays to the sale which might put your plans on hold.
- Tailored Solutions: Whether you need to sell straightaway or are worried about being evicted from your home, we will find the solution to suit you.
- We Care: We will provide you with a dedicated account manager to help you every step of the way. We know what a stressful process selling your house can be - and so that's why we've thought of everything to make it as fast, easy and stress free as possible.
If all of the above sounds good to you, then don't delay and get in touch. Fill out our online form and receive our free, no obligation offer now.
Thousands or properties are sold at auctions every year and many people have hailed them as a fast and efficient way to sell your property. However, there are many potential pitfalls to an auction sale that have not been widely publicised. Auctions can leave people in a worse situation that when they set out to sell their house and people selling this way often leave themselves open to be let down by the buyer. In spite of this, the auction house will still demand their fee, even if the transaction is never completed.
Here Are Five Reasons To Avoid Action Houses
- A Sale Is Never Guarenteed: If a bid does not meet the "reserve price", then your house will not be sold. The main issue is that reserve prices are typically set far too high which can make a sale a dim prospect. Even so, sale or no sale, the auction house will still demand their fee.
- Having To Put Fees Upfront: Most auction houses will demand their fee before your house is even sold. Therefore, you could find yourself out of pocket without even having sold your property. The fact that auctioneers demand a fee in advance can also affect their motivation, with the result that you don't get the high quality service you deserve.
- Breach Of Privacy: An auction house will still bring people in to view your property, which can result in a major invasion of your privacy.
- Low Offers: People attend auctions for one reason: to find a bargain. Properties sold at auction houses, therefore, almost always go for significantly less than they are actually worth.
- Time: The action house process can still take up to three months to complete, leaving you hanging on for a sale, despite receiving less money and having to fork out excessive auction house fees.
Instead, contact Fast Sale Homes for a free, no obligation offer and avoid the hassle that auction houses bring. We guarantee a quick sale in as little as four weeks; that your privacy will remain intact; and no fees. Moreover, once we agree a sale, you can rest assured with the knowledge that the sale will definitely go through.
Interested in hearing more? Contact Fast Sale Homes now!
Thousands of people across the UK face the threat of repossession every single day. Repossession poses more than the threat of just the loss of your house however. It can also lead to a bad credit rating, which can make future borrowing hard. Fast Sale Homes can apply for a "stay of repossession" on your behalf and buy your property within a month – before the house is repossessed, leaving you with nothing. In fact, we have a team of solicitors who can halt the repossession process and settle your arrears in full.
Facts About Repossesion
There is a lot of misinformation about repossession - fortunately, we're here to establish the facts. First, many homeowners mistakenly believe that their only option is to surrender their house. However, once you've handed over your property, you are not excused from paying off any remaining debt. If there are still outstanding debts, you will be liable for them as long as they are not paid off - even if you sell off your house.
A lot of people also give up and don't bother to go to court to fight their case. This is a major error. If you turn up at court, you will receive free advice from the court desk advisor on your situation – and just being there can often improve your chances of hanging onto your property. In fact, in 78% of cases were homeowners did show up, repossession was avoided and clients were able to remain in their home. Bear in mind that eviction and repossession are supposed to be a last resort - the lenders have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that there are no options left before they can take your home.
Fast Sale Homes can help you hang on to your home by applying on your behalf for a "stay of possession". We will also offer to buy your house within a period of just under a month, so that you can settle your debts in full before being forcibly evicted.
If you are in danger of being evicted and need help to avoid forced repossession, then contact us today for your FREE, no obligation offer.