Fast Sale Homes FAQ
- How much will I get for my property?
- Well of course this depends on many different factors such as the market value of your property but what we can tell you is that our approach to buying and investing in property allows us to offer you the highest possible price for your home. We pride ourselves on our ability to beat most other cash buyers on price and we value your property reasonably and fairly.
- How soon can I get an offer?
- We can give you a near immediate cash offer which is an estimate and subject to a proper valuation. We can also offer free professional advice when you request your offer so there is no reason not to enquire now!
- Are you offers subject to change?
- Your initial offer will be an initial estimate based off the information provided by you and will be provided immediately over the phone. Given the nature of the transaction, we will next need to send one of our experts to your property to accurately evaluate and access its condition before making a firm cash offer. This offer will be final although you are by no means obliged to accept it!
- What costs can I expect when selling to Fast Sale Homes?
- We are happy to tell you that there are no costs to be expected! We happily cover all legal, surveyor and valuation fees which means that there are no costs for you to take care of.
- Why fastsalehomes.co.uk and why not an estate agent?
Well there are many reasons why you would want to go with a fast home buyer such as fastsalehomes.co.uk over your everyday estate agent.
For starters there is the time it takes to sell your property through an estate agent. You can realistically expect to be waiting on numerous property viewings, the cleaning and fixing of rooms, decorations/aesthetic improvements to make the place as appealing as possible and this is all before you have even received an offer! Fast Sale Homes can see past all these small details and give you a cash offer immediately, allowing you to skip over all the boring stuff.
As a cash buyer company, we also don't have any onward chain to worry about that could stall, hold up or even prevent the purchase of your property. We can buy direct, meaning that we don't waste time waiting on third parties to carry out their work.
- How quickly could you purchase my home?
- Our purchases are often completed within four weeks. This is a great deal quicker than the 3+ months you could expect to be waiting when selling through a traditional estate agent.
- What about if I am in arrears with mortgage payments? Can I still sell my property to you?
- Sure can! By helping you to stop and reverse repossession proceedings and by negotiating with your lender on your behalf, we can still purchase your home ever if you are in arrears. As long as there is some equity, we can purchase your property.
- Where will you buy properties?
- We buy residential properties all over the nation, so your location will not prevent us from purchasing your home.
- What condition does my property need to be in?
- We have no issues buying properties in need of some improvements, so the condition of your property does not mean you can't sell to us.
- Can you purchase my property with tenants in situ?
- Yes, we purchase properties with tenants in situ.
- Do I have to pay for a quote?
- Nope. Our immediate offers are provided free of charge alongside our professional property advice.
- Is fastsalehomes.co.uk the right cash buyer for me?
- We pride ourselves on being one of the most open, honest and reliable cash buying companies in the market and can purchase your property no matter the location or condition! With a wealth of experience in the property market under out belt, we are always the right choice when it comes to selling your property fast for cash.