Sell House Fast!
Sell House Fast - The Quickest Way to Sell Your House
Get Your Free Valuation Today
We specialise in helping people who need to sell their house quickly. We will purchase any house, in any condition, for cash - and in a timescale that suits your needs. So, if you need a sale within a few days or weeks, we can make that happen.
Simply complete your details in the form below and get a free valuation and a no-obligation cash offer for your house.
Through Fast Sale Homes you'll get:
- A fair price for your property - beating any genuine cash offer!
- Fair and transparent service
- Fast exchange and completion
- Cash payment in days
- Control over when you move out
A Company You Can Trust
Fast Sale Homes is a registered member of both The Property Ombudsman and the National Association of Property Buyers. As such, we are under obligation to follow their strict codes of practice and regulations. By choosing to sell your house fast, you are assured of the highest standards of service.
Our sell house quick company has been featured in The Times, The Sunday Times and The Independent.
"Our circumstances meant we needed a fast sale of our house and our experience was a good one with no pressure. Selling our house was a simple process and we were given lots of help. The advisors were excellent and spent time to explain everything in detail."
"After falling behind on my mortgage due to illness I was desperate to sell my house as quickly as possible to stop mounting mortgage arrears. I needed a reputable company that could buy my house quickly for a good price and they ticked all the boxes."
Sell House Fast in Three Steps
Find Out Your House's Value
Our team will provide you with a valuation and a no-obligation offer within 24 hours. This will include finding out about your property so we can offer you a realistic price.
If you would prefer to contact us directly, call us for free on 0800 078 9582 or on 0161 920 7901 at local rates.
Agree a Selling Price
After valuing your house, we will provide you with our best possible offer. This is often higher than other house buying companies and is guaranteed to be more than any other genuine cash offers you have received.
If you accept our offer, we'll start the buying process straight away - and we'll even pay your legal fees.
Choose a Completion Date
When you use a Sell House Fast company, the decision of when you complete and move out is up to you. If you need to release equity fast, we can arrange a quick completion or you can wait until your new home is ready to move in.
How We Compare to Traditional Estate Agents
|Our Quick Sale Service||Traditional Estate Agents|
|Speed||Can complete in days or weeks||Typically, up to seven months|
|Reliability||Your sale is guaranteed||Sales often fall through|
|Flexibility||You decide when to move out||Property chain delays|
|Help||We assist you dealing with mortgage lenders||No assistance|
|Legal Fees||No legal fees to pay||Conveyancing and other fees|
|Agency Fees||No estate agent fees||Typically, 1% - 3.5% of sale price|
|Home dressing||No viewings||Decoration & cleaning costs|
|Repairs||We buy any house, in any condition||Need to repair before selling|
Fast Sale Homes FAQs
- What are the advantages of using Fast Sale Homes?
- We offer the fastest way to sell your house
- Guaranteed purchase - we will buy any house in England and Wales, in any condition
- Arrange to move out when it's convenient for you
- The sale is private so there won't be a 'For Sale' sign or viewings
- No estate agency or legal fees to pay
- How much will you offer me for a quick cash house sale?
We offer up to 85% of the value of the house, depending upon its condition and the local property market.
Do bear in mind that if you sell your house through an agent, you are not guaranteed to get offers at the asking price and you will have estate agency and legal fees to pay.
- Are there alternative ways to sell my house?
There are several alternative ways to sell your house, here are some of the main options:
- Sell your house using an estate agent
- Put your house up for auction
- Sell your house privately, for example, putting an advert in your local paper or online
If you are selling your house because you are concerned you cannot keep up with repayments, another option could be to negotiate alternative payment arrangements with your lender.
- What are the main reasons people want to sell their house fast?
There are a variety of reasons why homeowners want to sell a house fast. Here are the most common.
- To help with financial problems or to prevent repossession
- To sell an inherited house quickly
- To secure the purchase of another house
- Divorce, separation or relationship breakdown
- Failure to sell using a traditional estate agent
- Job relocation or emigration
- Property is difficult to sell, e.g. structural problems, short lease or risk of flooding
- Need to move into a care home or sheltered accommodation
- Can all quick sale companies be trusted?
To protect yourself from disreputable property buyers you should choose a company which is regulated by the industry. Regulated companies abide by strict rules governing how they go about their business and they are monitored to ensure they follow those rules.
For the sell house fast industry, regulation is carried out by The National Association of Property Buyers and The Property Ombudsman. We would advise, therefore, that you only use quick sale companies, like ourselves, that are regulated by these two organisations.